Saturday, December 26, 2020

Welcome

 Welcome to my book blog! I am just starting out, but I am hoping to be able to review all my books on here. 

A little bit about me - my name is Emily, and I am from Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. I am 21 and have adored reading for as long as I can remember. As a child, I hated watching TV so much that one time when I was grounded for something, watching some TV was actually a punishment for me! I am just finishing up the last year of my university degree in History and Business, but have been able to balance my reading with the school. 

In 2020, I set my goal for 80 books and as of today (Dec 26, 2020), I am at 79 books read! I primarily read YA fantasy, but also love some good middle-grade books, and adult crime/thrillers! My all-time favourite series has got to be Percy Jackson (and basically all of Rick Riordan's books...), I usually re-read the 10 books (PJO and HoO) every year!

I am going to start reviewing some books I read in 2020, and then move on to 2021 when we get there and I have read some things. I am starting my last term of school in January, so reading usually gets pushed to the back burner a little bit. 

I have a fledgling bookstagram account @emilys.books, and I would love to see you there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment